My first attempt was yet again in Cotton and Steel rayon. While I liked how the pattern came together, it was a wee bit short for my taste and I rarely wear this version.
As you can see, I didn't perfectly set the sleeves, but since I didn't realize it was possible to do better than this, I left them as is.
My second version was another Leah Duncan Art Gallery voile. I followed this tutorial to use French seams throughout, including at the sleeve cap, and I lenghtened it by 2 inches. This worked well for me, and this top is often worn, though I don't think I have any pictures of it.
I then followed another Grainline tutorial to lengthen the Scout sleeves to elbow length. My first attempt at this produced sleeves that were just slightly too narrow: not quite bad enough to notice immediately but uncomfortable after being set in. So I scrapped them and recut the sleeves a little bit wider. I was using a lovely Nani Iro brushed cotton and just barely had enough to get the right pattern on the front of the recut sleeve.
I decided to make a neckband for the neckline rather than finish it with a bias binding, since the brushed cotton is a little thicker. I love this top and wear it often.
Following that success, I made another with longer sleeves from a Japanese textured cotton found at Stonemountain and Daughter.
I tried my darndest to pattern match along the side seams, and while I did get the pattern to line up, I cut one of the pieces backwards so the design does not match correctly. (You can sort of see this in the second-to-the-bottom picture.). Nonetheless, this is another favorite that I wear often.