Sunday, May 1, 2011

but now the snow is gone

If I'd finished this before she started walking, it would have been much easier to get a non-blurry picture. As it was, I had to sneak up on her as she woke from a nap, pull on the cardigan, and hope that she was too drowsy to move too much.
It's an improvised design using Madelinetosh Sock in Rhubarb and Jade. I planned this one to fit her next winter and it looks like it probably will. That also allowed me to use similar sizing for another baby cardigan which should make its appearance on the blog by the end of the month.

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

That sweater is so pretty!! It's like something from that children's store that no longer exists....ummmm. Odlalily or something? On Mich Ave? You know what I mean.

Also, Maggie has hair?!!! SO OLD. (and adorably sleepy.) How is this possible.