This is the Bunny Yoke Pullover by Angela Hahn. I want to make it for EVERYONE. But first: for at least one baby.
1) Rowan Cotton does not excite me as far as yarn goes AND seems expensive. No thanks.
2) Obviously the colors need to change. I'd prefer black bunnies* over white, and the pale pink will have to go.
Questions for YOU include:
1) Fingering held double = DK? I feel like fingering held double feels more like worsted, but with my usually loose gauge, maybe it would work?
2) For those who have used Plucky Yarn....Plucky yarn? I don't have any in black, and don't really feel like I should buy more yarn (though maybe I could find someone on the boards who has a little extra they'd trade or sell.) The other challenge would be finding non-variegated yarns, though most of the Primos have been solid colors recently, so maybe I could do something with that.
3) Other thoughts, opinions?
* For an example of a black bunny rabbit: see below.